Controllers

Controllers

What color would you like to see next from AFK Cosmetics?

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Geeky tattoos!

A lot of people have expressed intirest in seeing all my nerdy tattoos! So I put together an Imgur album for all to see! I tossed a few extra of my favorites in there, and these are by no means all of my tattoos, some are just in areas I dont feel comfortable showing on the internet, and others simply dont have anything to do with this blog! So here they are everyone! My tattoos :D

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I don't know if it's just me but when I click on your link, I only see one picture of you and there are no tattoos to be seen.

    I love your blog by the way! :) I hope you continue posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry about that! I fixed it for you, that's what I get for posting on my mobile lol

      Delete